Your next big client could be standing right next to you.
Quick! How do you get their attention?
- Want to generate more qualified leads at business networking events
- Know there must be a better way to differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Watch your prospect’s eyes glaze over when you try to describe what you do
You realize that your success in sales depends on your ability to start conversations, discover relevant connections, and get your prospect’s attention. Attending business networking events is a good first step towards meeting people and developing business relationships. Having an effective Elevator Pitch is crucial if you want to create more opportunities to grow your business and expand your referral network.
In this interactive webinar you’ll learn:
- Why your traditional Elevator Pitch actually prevents you from making sales
- How to differentiate yourself in a way that brings in more business
- One sure-fire way to credibly demonstrate your expertise
- How to strengthen your Call to Action
- The surprising reason an effective Elevator Pitch can improve your sales pitch
- Why you should never use your 30-Second Elevator Pitch in an elevator, and the powerful technique you should use instead.
We limit attendance to 15 seats to ensure a lively, interactive call.
Registration includes access to the full session recording.
Once you register you will receive detailed log-in instructions.
About the Elevator Pitch Coach:
Andrew Winig (the Elevator Pitch Coach) is an entrepreneur and keynote speaker. He received a BSCS from Yale University, where he was awarded a magna cum laude and elected to the Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society. He has over 20 years of experience developing high-performing teams as a software engineering manager, business owner, and community leader. The Elevator Pitch Coach wants you to develop an Elevator Pitch that gets your prospect’s attention, motivates your team, and creates more hours in your day. You can sign up for his Elevator Pitch Tips email newsletter athttps://improvandy.com.