Join us for 3 Elevator Pitch Examples you can use immediately to introduce yourself so you’ll be remembered, avoid those awkward pauses in conversation, and talk about your business without sounding salesy.
This fast-paced interactive webinar will keep you on your toes with cutting edge techniques, real world examples, and a simpler, more effective approach to starting business conversations.
Seating is limited. Reserve your spot now to avoid the waiting list.
Reserve Your Spot
Answering “What do you do”
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Let’s face it: Your carefully rehearsed Elevator Pitch stops more conversations than it starts. You know it does. You can see your prospect’s eyes glaze over. Which is especially frustrating because you love what you do, you’re just not sure how to describe it.
The reason: You’ve developed a 30-Second Elevator Pitch, and no one has ever taken the time to fully explain to you that in 95% of networking situations a 30-Second Elevator Pitch actually scares your prospects away, and the simple change in approach that grabs their attention instead.
- How to respond to the only 3 questions you’ll ever be asked in any networking situation
- One easy-to-answer question that instantly differentiates you from any current or future competitor
- How to avoid the most common Elevator Pitch Mistakes
You can use these Elevator Pitch Examples immediately to:
- Identify more opportunities
- Grow your business and expand your referral network
- Connect with other like-minded business professionals
We look forward to working with you.