- wonder what LinkedIn is
- want to get started, but don’t know where to begin
- created a profile on LinkedIn but don’t know what to do next
- have privacy concerns about LinkedIn
- aren’t sure how often you should post updates or what to say
Then join us for part one of our webinar series “Mastering Your LinkedIn Profile”
At the end of part one, you’ll have a profile that will attract other businesses, as well as search engines like Google and Bing.
You’ll also learn:
- why a LinkedIn profile is better than a traditional, paper resume
- what to say in your summary and headline
- how to ensure your privacy without compromising your accessibility
- how to use your home page to grow your business
Pre-requisite: You must have a basic knowledge of computers and the internet. You do not have to have a LinkedIn account, but you must have an email address and you must know how to open a web page.
Don’t have a LinkedIn account yet? We’ll set one up for you when you register.
Okay, now what?
Master Your Profile
Tuesday, September 13, 2010
2:00 – 3:30 EST
Price: $65.00 per session
Sign up for all three sessions for a discounted total price of $160.00. Select this option when you register