Date(s) - 12/12/2013
2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Heading to a networking event?
- Tired of collecting stacks of business cards
- Still feeling awkward “promoting” yourself
- Not sure how to differentiate yourself
- Wondering why you still bother attending networking events
You’ll be delighted to learn
That there are only three questions
You’ll ever be asked
At any networking event.
And that your carefully rehearsed
30-second Elevator Pitch
Isn’t the right answer
For any of them.
In just 37 minutes
You’ll develop and practice
Personalized, authentic, engaging answers
To the only three networking questions.
“I also felt relief — relief to know that it’s ok to network by talking to people the way I do when I want to get to know them versus having to adopt a more impersonal ‘business’ persona”
— Jan Whitted, ArtBeat Creativity Store
It’s the biggest mistake people make with their Elevator Pitch.
They launch into their full 30-second Elevator Pitch
At the equivalent of “hello.”
No wonder “What do you do” is the most dreaded question
In all of business networking.
Because it’s awkward
To respond to any sort of question
With a 30-second rehearsed speech.
By the end of this program,
You’ll know exactly what you want to say,
Who to say it to
And most importantly
What you want
Them to say back.
You’ll learn to
- Start better, more natural business conversations
- Finally meet the right people
- Avoid the five common mistakes people make while networking
- Prepare more effectively for any event (and stop studying attendance lists)
- Only ever hand someone your business card for this very specific reason
- How to follow up effectively — and with the right people — after each event
“I was at a networking event the other night. It wasn’t a great event, but I was sitting next to a business coach who now wants to meet with me to learn how I can help her clients. Then I was talking to someone in the hall who knows someone who’s a perfect referral for me. It works!”
— Anne Pouch, Anne Pouch Web Design
Networking events are pretty much all the same.
The challenge isn’t in finding better events.
It’s in finding better opportunities at the
Events you already attend.
And that starts with who you talk to
And how you talk to them.
The program includes
- A seat at the live webinar
- Open Q&A session with Elevator Pitch Expert Andrew Winig
- Full unlimited access to the webinar recording
- Program transcript, slide deck, and chat log
- Our Business Networking Cheat Sheet
- The “Complete Guide to the 30-Second Elevator Pitch” (PDF download)
- A complimentary 10-minute phone / skype call with Andrew Winig
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Seating is limited.
Reserve your spot now to avoid the waiting list.
Busy on December 5th?
We also offer a download only option.
Get full access to the webinar recording.
Listen whenever and as often as you like.
Sign up now for early access to the webinar recording.
Still not sure?
The thing is,
You’ll attend your next networking event anyway.
The only question is
Whether you’ll be prepared
To avoid awkward conversations
And instead start meaningful conversations
That open up more opportunities
To grow your business
And expand your referral network.
I’ve also included a 30-day money back guarantee to make sure this is as risk free as possible.
Register for the program.
Try it out.
And if you’re not completely satisifed with the results you see
Just get in touch and I’ll happily refund your money — no questions asked.
If you want faster, better networking results in a fraction of the time and with much less effort, this webinar is for you.
Reserve your spot now.
We look forward to working with you.