Date(s) - 02/04/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Virtual Business Networking – Interactive Workshop
We’re talking about making your networking group the right networking group for you.
Is it based on
- …how often it meets
- …who’s in the group
- …what’s on the recurring agenda
- …what time of day it meets
Especially if you’re already part of a group, is it the right group for you:
- …what percentage of meetings are you attending
- …how many introductions are you making
- …how many group meetings per month
- …how many coffee meetings per month
I’ll lay the groundwork, then you and a small group of like-minded professionals will put your heads together to help each other get better results from networking groups.
Then you’ll practice using a different technique with a different group of people.
We’re going to learn how to network virtually while improving our networking skills.
Who knows who you might meet.
Here’s the agenda:
- Pick the right events
- Icebreakers (Interactive Workshop)
- Live Elevator Pitch Group Coaching
- Find Good Networking Groups
- Conversation Starters (Interactive Workshop)
- Why most networking groups don’t work
- How to easily identify your “people”
- The one thing nobody does that creates more trust and introductions
- How to train people to spot the right referrals for you
Registration is free and seating is unlimited.
Reserve your spot now to avoid missing out