Date(s) - 01/20/2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
—> click here to register <—
Virtual Business Networking – Interactive Workshop
Collecting business cards? That’s selling.
Studying attendance lists? Also selling.
Asking for referrals? You guessed it – still selling.
So what is networking?
In this program you’ll learn how a no-sell approach can lead to more sales.
- …the biggest mistake people make when preparing to start conversations
- …why not selling closes more sales than selling
- …the signal that you should switch to selling
- …what people most remember from your pitch
I’ll share my proven approach to starting no-sell conversations, then you and a small group of like-minded professionals will practice starting no-sell conversations with each other.
Then you’ll practice a different technique with a different group of people.
We’re going to learn how to start non sales conversations that lead to sales.
And, while we won’t be selling, we may identify sales opportunities (that’s networking!)
Here’s the agenda:
- No-Sell Conversations
- Icebreakers (Interactive Workshop)
- Live Elevator Pitch Group Coaching
- “When do I get to sell?”
- Conversation Starters (Interactive Workshop)
Registration is required and seating is unlimited.
Reserve your spot now to avoid missing out.