Date(s) - 10/26/2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
You’ve given your Elevator Pitch and had a nice conversation.
How do you transition from polite small talk to productive conversations that bring more clients to your business?
In this interactive workshop you’ll learn the key networking skills that turn strangers into clients and acquaintances into referral partners.
- When to follow up (and when NOT to)
- How to identify the right connections (and avoid the ones that will just waste your time)
- The natural and non-salesy transitions that morph a networking conversation into an exploratory sales meeting
- A simple framework for deciding who you want to meet with and how to structure that meeting
- An approach that automatically makes people think of qualified referrals for you
By the end of this 60-minute workshop you’ll have learned and practiced three key skills for turning networking connections into clients and referral partners.
Registration is free and seating is unlimited.
Reserve your spot now to avoid missing out